Makes All The Difference
Southern Financial Research LLC is owned and operated by a former federal agent who specializes in locating hidden assets.
The owner personally has over 35 years' experience in criminal and civil investigations including locating
and recovery of business and personal financial assets to enforce civil court judgments.
Member of The Association of Certified Fraud Examiner
We buy performing and non-performing "private" mortgage notes secured by real estate.
We buy promissory notes, land contracts and "partial payments" on residential and commercial property notes.
We buy probate real estate and property in danger of loss because of delinquent property taxes.
We buy undeveloped rural, residential, recreational, hunting and mountain land located in Tennessee.
We locate and recover hidden assets for individuals, attorneys, banks and judgment holders .
We will partner with clients and/or buy their civil judgments on business to business debt NOT any consumer debt.
We maintain a fidelity bond to give our clients peace of mind during the due diligence period or recovery of their assets.
How We Find Hidden Assets
We have received training by government and private agencies in locating hidden assets.
We audit government and private data bases to locate unclaimed personal and business assets.
We research judgment debtors, their business associates and families for fraudulent transfer of assets.
We interview businesses and individuals with knowledge of the judgment debtors assets.
We conduct physical surveillance of the judgment debtor, their family and associates when necessary.
We use forensic accountants and hand writing experts to verify business and personal documents.
The Five things most judgment holders don't know
1) Judgment enforcement and recovery is NOT taught in the majority of law schools, it is a specialized field.
2) Conducting a court ordered deposition to determine if there are reachable assets to pay a judgment is expensive
3) Just because your judgment is a lien earning interest does not mean you will ever collect anything.
4) Most judgments are collected through settlements and do NOT include the high interest added to them by statute.
5) A lien on a debtors residence does not guarantee you will be paid if the house is foreclosed on or sold to someone.
Nationally 80% of judgments are never collected because a forensic investigation was not conducted to search for hidden assets.
The Time Value of Money means a dollar today will buy more than a dollar will buy in the future.