Professional Guidance to Recover Hidden Assets
Makes All The Difference
Southern Financial Research LLC is owned and operated by a former federal agent who specializes
in locating and recovering hidden assets. The owner has over 35 years' experience
in criminal and civil investigations, and the recovery of financial assets.
We are Members of
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, the Mt. Juliet, TN Chamber of Commerce, the
National Notary Association and the DEA Association of Federal Narcotic Agents
We locate and recover unclaimed assets held by government agencies.
We are a creative "private money lender for non-owner-occupied" real estate.
We are also a certified notary signing agent for real estate loans.
We buy performing and non-performing mortgages, land contracts,
probate real estate, undeveloped Tennessee land and civil court judgments.
How We Find Hidden Assets
We were trained by government and private organizations to audit government data
bases to locate unclaimed personal and business assets. Sometimes we may use
forensic accountants and handwriting experts to verify documents.
Some things most judgment holders don't know
1) Judgment enforcement is NOT taught in the majority of law schools, it is a specialized field
2) A court ordered deposition to determine if there are reachable assets is expensive
3) Owning a judgment lien does not mean you will ever collect anything from a debtor
4) Most judgments are collected through settlements and do NOT include the statutory interest
5) If a debtors residence goes into foreclosure a lien does not guarantee payment of a judgment
6) The Time Value of Money means a dollar today buys more than a dollar in the future
Nationally 80% of judgments are never collected because
a forensic investigation was never conducted
to search for hidden assets